And So It Begins...

July 22, 2014

Hello, Internet, and welcome to my blog!

I've done it! After contemplating this decision for a total of three hours, I have managed to create my very first blog.

And do I regret any decisions so far? Absolutely not!

I enjoy reading blogs, and I thought to myself, "Why haven't I done this before?!"

What have I got in store for this blog? Absolutely anything! I have listed over 30 ideas on Post-It notes in excitement, and I cannot wait to publish them all. Lined up are reviews, hauls, OOTD's, general chit-chat, tags and so much more. I want my thoughts and feelings to be recorded, so I can look back in the future and remember all the crazy thoughts I had.

While I am slightly apprehensive about creating a blog, I know I'll enjoy every stepping stone I may endure. 

This first post isn't incredibly long, which shows how nervous and excited I am already! There are so many ideas flying around my head, but at the same time I don't want to ramble on and on! 

Thank you for reading this incredibly rushed post, and I'll see you in the next one!

~Lenny Likes to Blog~

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12611695/?claim=n8sm9px54z8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!