OOTD - Smart Casual Monday

July 28, 2014

Monday mornings for me are always a hassle; I have to get up and get ready for work, and I always end up rushing out of the door. It makes me wish I hadn't  gotten a summer job, and could instead spend my mornings lounging around instead!

Anywho, today's OOTD features some items from my haul post!


My overgrown jungle of a garden will be the background for this post.

Some bits are pretty, though.


Okay, let's get going!

I wore this New Look blazer, which you can find over here!


Awkward posing up ahead!


It began drizzling on and off today, so I'm glad I wore this!

The top I wore was also from New Look, which you can get here.


More awkward posing.


Inside the top, I wore a simple white vest top.

Next, I wore these jeans I got from Primark.



And now the shoes!

These, too, are from New Look.


The return of the Grandma Shoes! Pick your own up here.


I felt the shoes added a more casual feel to the look.

The bag I had today, was just my regular work bag.


I think this is from Primark a year back (?), but I'm not too sure...


The contents of this bag are almost always food. No shame.

My hair was just in a high ponytail. I wasn't going to wear a headband; I put it on this morning as I had just put some edge control on my edges. I couldn't find my scarf, and I decided I liked the look, so I kept it in. :)



And there we have it; a smart casual outfit of the day!

You can follow me on Bloglivin' over here!

Thanks for checking this post out, and I'll see you in the next one!

~Lenny Likes to Blog~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love your outfit - casual but chic!
    X Sjoukje from www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post!