10 Things I've Enjoyed This Week

August 01, 2014





1. Sadnecessary - Milky Chance. This album is everything. EVERYTHING.

2. Divergent. It took me the whole movie to realise 'Tris' was really short for Beatrice. Oh, dear.

3. Re-reading Paper Towns. John Green, you.

4. Planet of The Apes. Nothing really beats the original. Planet of The Apes is vast becoming one of my Top Three movie franchises. Nestled right between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.

5. Mario Kart. Things get pretty ugly when I start being ultra competitive. 

6. My Kimono. I complained about it being too big, but I am really enjoying wearing it. It adds a casual look to everything, making my outfits look nice and laid back. 

7. Nail art. I've been obsessed with nails this past week. No idea why to be honest, but I love watching the little videos on Instagram and feeling inspired. I tried newspaper nails. They looked decent, but were way out of my comfort zone. I think I'll stick to pastel colours.

8. Banana Bread. This isn't the recipe my mother uses. The one my mum used makes her banana breads come out soft and perfect every time. 

9. Lemon Cake with Raspberries and Pistachios. I got this recipe from Shutterbean. I tried it. And I loved it. You should definitely try this out sometime!

10. The Commonwealth Games. I've been so hooked on swimming and gymnastics, it's unreal. This makes me even more excited for my trip to Scotland later today! :D

Thanks as always, and I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!