3 Songs To Listen To

August 28, 2014

Music is a big part of my life. I believe my music identity was born when I was 11, and has shifted greatly over the years.

I started off listening to these lot:



It's even weird looking back all those years ago.

  

They're the Black Veil Brides, and I was OBSESSED with them, from Year 7 to around Year 9. 

Then, I just outgrew them once their former drummer Sandra left.

I started getting into Linkin Park, who I still do love to this day.


Then I spiralled into a world of the Foo FightersNirvana, briefly touched upon My Chemical Romance and Asking Alexandria, although they never really stuck.

Now, my music taste as a 16 year old is completely different to that of my 11 year old self.

But this post is about remembering the music I loved listening to! The following three songs are songs I've been listening to all week, and have really enjoyed remembering once more. 

I hope you'll give them a listen!


Invaders Must Die - The Prodigy




The Pretender - Foo Fighters




Tears Don't Fall - Bullet For My Valentine


What songs take you back? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x 


My Links:




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your music taste girl! I love Invaders Must Die, its such a good song to listen to when you are at the gym or on a run. It just gets you so pumped! I am also still very much in love with Linkin Park and the Foo Fighters. I loved this post <3

    Gabby @ Gabby's Little Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I listened to Omen and I literally remembered all the words. The whole album is amazing <3

      Malensu x

      Delete

Thanks for checking out this post!