An Unexpected Haul!

August 07, 2014

Another haul?


After work today, my mum and sister asked me to join them in town to just browse after they had done all their shopping. Naturally, this did not go to plan.

I ended up taking a trip to Primark, but only buying a few small items.

Firstly, my favourite purchase:



I snatched this up as soon as I saw this.

It's lightweight; perfect for summer. And the design is super cute.

Fastening this dress comes in the form of buttons that go down the front.




Next, we have this pink t-shirt.


It's really soft, which makes me love it even more. I think this was also available in black, white and turquoise.

The design is super pretty too.



Next up we have just some simple basics.



I also got some socks, but I seem to have forgotten to take a picture... Oops!

On the beauty side of things, I decided to pick up some eyeliner and some lip balm. I found myself watching winged eyeliner tutorials and different types of eyeliner, and just had the biggest urge to go out and buy some new eyeliner of my own. 

The current eyeliner I have seems to be too clumpy as the day goes on. I'm hoping this one will be different!




As for the lip balm, I just got a Primark-brand.


Which is bright pink when you open it.



And that's all that happened today!

Thanks for checking this out, and I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x


My Links:





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!