Green Smoothie Recipe!

August 11, 2014

Smoothies are amazing because they're filling and they taste great.


Recently, I tried my luck at making a delicious green smoothie.



The great thing about green smoothies is that you can add different fruits, and even different green vegetables to make it green. 

I decided on using spinach as my main green element, along with strawberries, banana, mango, and raspberries.

No need to add sugar, as all the fruit is sweet enough! Let's get started!

First, pop half a bag of fresh spinach into your blender. If you're using a NutriBullet, I think only a handfull will be enough.


Next, I added some raspberries. 


Then, I chopped up some strawberries. 

This was my favourite part.



Chef's perks include a few sneaky mouthfuls of extra fruit.

If you haven't eaten them all, pop them into the blender!


In goes one banana...


...Followed by some mango!


I also put some water in here to make it easier to whizz up.

Then blend!


And you're all done!


Look at that beautifully vibrant colour...

It tasted sweet, it was refreshing, but I think some of the seeds that weren't blitzed up got stuck in by braces... Not good.

I had this for breakfast, accompanied by some porridge. If felt weird not having tea though...

Other fruits or vegetables you can add are kale, cucumber, pineapple, blackberries, blueberries, grapes, orange; the choice is literally yours!

I hope you enjoyed this recipe post, and I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x 

My Links:









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looks delicious! I haven't had a green smoothie for too long, should make one really soon!
    X sjoukje - www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it! It's super tasty :P

      Malensu x

      Delete

Thanks for checking out this post!