Introducing Crayonpop!

August 19, 2014

So yesterday, I was messaged by my friends from Crayonpop asking me to introduce to all you lovely lot these Crayon Art drawings!



 
The one shown above is only one example of how they will look like once completed. 

Crayonpop operate in the UK, and can deliver all over the country.

You can ask for any word(s) you like, and any colour scheme. They're then handmade and delivered right to you!

Price wise, it won't make a dent in your wallet, costing only £7 each.

They're A5 in size, and done on canvas, which makes them exceptionally cute once hung on a wall, or wherever you decide to place it. 

Do remember that there are only three people behind the brains of Crayonpop, and that each is custom made to order! So all Crayon Art drawings delivered will be made and tailored especially for you!

If you are interested, (and live in the UK), you can email Yuqing at: yuqingwang1127@hotmail.com!

You can also follow them on Depop, with the username crayonpop!

I will definitely be getting my own one very soon, and I suggest you all do too!

Email Yuqing and get yourself a Crayon Art drawing right now!

Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x 

My Links:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!