Couscous Bowls!

September 21, 2014

Anyone else like food just as much as I do?








Today as a quick and easy lunch, I decided to make myself a couscous salad.

Aside from the all-important couscous, my salad included chickpeas, yellow pepper, celery and cucumber.

It's important to take out the seeds of the cucumber, otherwise it will get really wet.

For seasoning, I used a few tablespoons of olive oil, ground sea salt, garam masala, and garlic power. The garam masala is a bit of a weird one, but trust me, it tastes good!

To keep this strictly vegan, I decided to pair it up with some falafel balls. They're super spicy though (which honestly doesn't bother me!).

This was super tasty and I hope you give it a go!




Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!


Malensu x


My Links:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds delicious! I want to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do! They're super healthy and tasty too! :P

      Malensu x

      Delete

Thanks for checking out this post!