OOTD: Floral Monday

September 08, 2014

Long time, no see, huh?





I started college on Wednesday, and was immediately bombarded by homework, learning my timetable, trying to make new friends (while trying to find my old friends!) and generally finding my way around the college building.

With 2800 students, it's pretty easy to get lost.

Things are especially worse at 11:40, because that's when a majority of people are on their lunch break. All my lessons are upstairs, so when I come down after a lesson, all I see is a flood of people!

Anywho... I was supposed to make this post an OOTD, but the backdrop I was planning on using... wasn't what I expected...

So... here are the pictures I managed to take!




Top: Select // Jeans: H&M // Shoes: New Look // Jacket: Dorothy Perkins

Worst photography ever?

I have a bunch of ideas ready for this blog; it's just a question of timing!

I need to figure out when I'll be free to take pictures, write posts, and upload them, and unfortunately, it's looking like it'll only be on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays! 

Summer was great, because at least then I was able to upload at least everyday!

Hopefully, a post will be up on Thursday, and it WILL be better than this one.

Until then, adios! 

Malensu x


My Links:




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!