OOTD: The Midi Dress

September 01, 2014

Hello, everyone! 

On Saturday, I was finally able to wear my blue midi dress! 




 
If you remember back to my first haul, you'll see this blue midi dress included. Unfortunately, I haven't had an opportunity to wear it until Saturday! 

I paired this up with my Grandma Shoes and an old leather jacket I got circa 2009.

The belt came with the dress.




Surprisingly, it wasn't too hot to wear the leather jacket in the sunshine. 

Which was so gorgeous, by the way!





Some of these photos were taken on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Aren't they nifty? And no, this post is not sponsored. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick post; I've been ill the past week and haven't been able to fully put my heart into blogging. Hopefully I've gotten back into the swing of things!

Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x


My Links:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!