Focus // Nails

October 08, 2014

I found a small gem yesterday and I decided to share it with you.






So, I was super early (1 hour and 45 minutes!) for an appointment I had in town, so I had a lot of time to kill before I needed to get going. I wandered around in Superdrug (I found some of Zoe's products!) before landing in Boots directly opposite.

I saw this nail polish, and immediately decided to get it.

The brush makes it really easy to apply, and I didn't have to clean up around the nail. Usually, I'm rubbish with my nails :') It shimmers in the sunlight, and is all-round a great colour.

The following photos are with two coats; one doesn't get the right shine, and without a topcoat. The shade is 'Gunmetal Grey'.







Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x 

My Links:


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi! I just nominated you for the lovely blog award! you can check the rules and everything here: http://youngetbeautiful.weebly.com/blog/one-lovely-blog-award
    xx, YoungetBeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is amazing! I really feel the need to go and purchase that nail varnish!

    Lily J http://thegirlwiththegreensandals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks even better in real life! Thanks for reading!

      Malensu x

      Delete

Thanks for checking out this post!