Golden Dust

October 26, 2014

Sometimes, mums manage to find the best little products...



So when going about her normal shopping duties, what does my mother come across? 


This gorgeous smelling perfumed oil.

'Golden Dust' fits it perfectly, because the colour itself is a golden yellow and it even smells 'golden'! It smells fruity, floral and slightly woody.

I've been wearing this the entire week, and I'm still able to smell it coming back home after college. Just applybehind the ears, on the wrists, even on the clothes and you're good to go!

If this came in a sprayable form, I'd still happily buy it!



And what's better is that it came in this tiny drawstring bag!



The product is available here (you may need to turn the volume down a tad!). When my mum got it, it was at a little cart in our local shopping mall.

Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!



My Links:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!