My Autumn Wishlist

October 01, 2014

Autumn is officially a go for launch, and all I have left to do is make a wishlist...








I was supposed to make a 'September Favourites', but since moving house, everything has been thrown around everywhere, so I honestly don't have anything to report! 

So, here instead is my Autumn Wishlist!


I've been looking for a good pleather skirt for a while now, and I think this Whistles one is just perfect. It looks easy to pair up with either 4 or 6.

2. Black Mid Heel Chelsea Boots - New Look - £24.99

I can't believe I haven't yet gotten myself a pair of Chelsea boots!

These from New Look look really comfy. I'm not much of a 'heels' person, but I have to say, an itsy bitsy one like this looks comfy to wear. I'd pair this up with some jeans and 4.

3. True Colour Lipstick in Dare - Sleek - £4.99

Sleek are an excellent make up brand, and I've been hunting for an autumnal lipstick for a really long time now, since summer really! 

So, what better idea than to put the two together?

I love the shade - almost a vampy red, wine-y colour - and I think I'd definitely get a lot of wear out of it.

I'd match this easily with any college outfit.

4. Checked Shirt - H&M - £19.99

Everyone - no matter who you are - needs a plaid shirt in their closet.

I've got my collection down, with greens, blues and reds. Mostly reds...

But, you can never have too much red!

I'd probably get more wear out of this than any other clothing item, simply because plaid shirts are so easy and comfortable to wear!

5. Fine-knit Cardigan - H&M - £24.99

Since we are in that awkward transitioning period, I feel it's safer to wear light jackets and cardigans during the day, as opposed to busting out your coats.

It gets hot in the afternoons, after a very wintery morning, so wearing a coat for me is out of the question.

I'd wear this with some jeans and a simple t-shirt or tank top, as a casual college outfit. Probably 4 on my feet.

6. Lilac Knit Brushed Texture Jumper - New Look - £19.99

This jumper looks so ridiculously soft!

Again, it's too hot in the afternoons (for me anyway!) to wear anything too heavy duty. So, this jumper looks like it would pair well with some jeans, and converse or 4 on my feet.

So, there it is!

Just a little substitute for not uploading a 'September Favourites'. I hope this is just as good!

Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!

Malensu x 

My Links:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the skirt.
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really cute. Thanks for reading!

      Malensu x

      Delete
  2. Those boots are the cutest!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seriously are! Thanks for reading!

      Malensu x

      Delete
  3. loved this! Please follow me back! xxx

    Nathalie | THE COVETING
    www.thecoveting.be

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post!