One Lovely Blog Award!

October 16, 2014


Hello, everyone!


I was nominated by the lovely Gretel for the One Lovely Blog Award. I feel so thankful and honoured to have received it. Thanks so much! 

So the rules are as follows:

1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 10 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.

And now the facts...

 1. I'm 5'2"... making me much much shorter than everyone else! 
2. I have never broken a bone in my body
3. I'm bi-lingual
4. I am addicted to cats
5. I only have one sibling
6. I want to study Law at university
7. Rizzoli and Isles is my favourite TV show (as of a week ago!)

I now nominate:

Thanks again to Gretel for the lovely nomination! Be sure to check her blog out!

Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!

My Links:


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I won't play by the rules for this one as I have a schedule and the post wouldn't be up for another month or so - so here are some facts!
    - My sister, 18 months younger than me, is a lot taller than me and that frustates me.
    - I am currently watching The Voice Of Holland.
    - 'Baby Powder' is my favourite Yankee Candle scent.
    - I am obsessed with midi-skirts but I only have one.
    - I am extremely excited for the new Foo Fighters to come out.
    - I started with driving lessons and it's so much fun!
    - I wear my onesie all the time.

    X Sjoukje - www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me! I've just posted it and you can read it here if you like x http://sorryimearly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post!