New Purchase: Pink Winter Berry

November 07, 2014

I was in town the other day, and picked up a new lipstick in Claire's.



Claire's is a store I always used to go in a few years ago, but I haven't really been in there of late. Until Monday!

I was in town with two of my friends, and we spent some time in the make up sections of various stores, before meandering into Claire's. 



I had been looking for an autumnal shade of lipstick for a while, and was so glad I had found this one. 







The shade is 'Pink Winter Berry', and is a dark pink/purple/berry colour. Be careful though, as the packaging does not state the actual colour.


It applies very well to the lips and is insanely moisturising. I have a problem with my lips getting dry, but I was able to apply a couple of layers in the morning without any hassle. I also think it would be beneficial to apply around the edges of the lips with a lip brush, before applying straight from the bullet, just in case it runs or stains around the mouth.



The only downside I found is that it needs re-applying a couple times throughout the day, as it fades pretty quickly. 



I'm very happy with this purchase, but I'm sure this won't be the last lipstick I buy this autumn :)



Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!



My Links:



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks like a great colour!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post!