Power Protein Soup!

November 03, 2014

I got my braces tightened last week, and wasn't able to eat anything for about four days. Sounds dramatic, but it's true!


I was forced to eat insanely soft foods like custard, jelly, and lots of tea.



So, when my teeth stopped feeling like the equivalent of death, I decided it would be an excellent time to make Estee's Power Protein Soup, seen in this video.


So I just followed the instructions in the video!

Cutting up and seasoning some vegetables...






And putting them in the oven to roast.


Those colours are insanely autumnal.






Next, the beans I chose weren't "following the rules" as it were. I just chose kidney beans and chickpeas for my soup.












In the pot went the beans, tinned tomatoes, and the rest of the soup ingredients.



Then, when the vegetables finally came out of the oven, I just popped them into the pot and let everything simmer.






The soup tasted great and I was able to chew! Hooray!



I did blend the soup a little bit afterwards to make it easier to dunk some bread in.



I'll definitely be making this again when I run out!



Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!



My Links:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks very good! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it tasted even better!

    Malensu x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post!