The 'Me Time' Tag

November 27, 2014

Am I too late to this party?





I am a bit of a sucker for a good tag, and after watching Estee and Amelia's Tag video, I decided to hop on board the bandwagon. This has also been floating around other people's blogs, which makes me want to join in even more!

So, on we go...

What do you watch or read during me-time?

Me-time for me is either a few hours before I sleep, or on a Friday or Saturday evening. Exciting. But I use this time to catch up on some TV shows. Recently, I've started watching Season 3 of Elementary, Season 1 of Stalker and Season 4 of Rizzoli and Isles. I mentioned this in my October Favourites.


What do you wear during me-time? #nobra



#nobra indeed!



I wear whatever I have on at the moment, really. However, if it's a weeknight, I'll settle into some pyjamas. 



What are your me-time beauty products?



Not really a beauty product, but I take this time to re-do my nails if I need to.



Current favorite nail polish? 



Right now, I am still loving 'Gun Metal Grey' by Seventeen from their Colour Carnival Collection. I've mentioned it in this post. 





What do you eat/drink during me-time? 



I love a cup of tea to go with me-time. Nothing beats settling in for the night and just sipping away at a hot cup. And as for food, anything goes!



Current favorite candle?



I've been buying the mini Yankee candles to burn in the living room, and they smell great! However, due to my unfortunate fear of fire, I'm not able to light any candles in my room. 





Do you ever have outdoor me-time?



No. Absolutely not. 



Would you ever go see a movie alone?



I think I would, I don't see why I wouldn't! If it was a movie only I wanted to see, or if no one was available, then I don't see why not!



Favorite online shop?



I shop all over the place really. Amazon, Ebay, et cetera. But, I do end up buying more clothes from New Look than anywhere else, so I would have to say that. 



Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?



During me-time, I also like to catch up on YouTube videos, and at the moment, I'm Christmas shopping!



And that's all the questions, guys. This tag was really fun to do, and I hope you try it too.



Thanks, and I'll see you in the next one!



My Links:






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am laughing at your answer to outside me time. :) I too prefer to stay inside to relax.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post!