A Frosty Morning // OOTD

December 30, 2014

Long time, no OOTD! My last one was all the way in summer, and now we're in the heart of winter.



I headed out to town early this morning to buy baking ingredients, and found all this snow in my garden. It was too pretty not to capture! My jeans and boots are from Primark, my leather jacket a few years old, the light grey jumper from Gap and the snood was a present. I also added some gloves after to avoid frostbite!

My hair was combed into this little 'fro; how adorable is it! I think 'mushroom' is a more suitable name for it, though!

Now I'm off to bake some (getting an early start on those 2015 goals!), as I'm at a New Year's Eve party tomorrow and we've all been requested to bring a food.

Hope you all had a lovely day!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw your hair looks lush! Love the outfit aswell :)

    Beth x
    www.bethelouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out this post!