Post-Christmas Jumpers!

December 26, 2014

Just because Christmas is over, it doesn't mean the festive jumpers should relocate to the back of the closet.

I begin wearing festive jumpers as soon as December hits. I still think it's acceptable to wear them long after Christmas. They're warm and pretty to look at; why do people stop wearing them?!

I've found some really pretty jumpers that I think are great to wear, after all the celebrations are over.


These jumpers remain festive, without throwing 'Christmas' into your face. They'll keep you warm in the cold, while you remain looking great. 

Don't fret; Christmas is only 354 days away! The Christmas jumpers will be back before you know it.

Do you wear Christmas jumpers after Christmas? Tell me below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!