Soap & Glory // Mist You Madly

December 31, 2014

I was in town today (again!) and dropped into Boots, as the "SALE!" signs were too much to ignore.

Mist You Madly // £3.50



Soap & Glory is a brand that I know is loved by a lot of people. And I mean A LOT. No bad review has been seen my me yet, and all types of products are loved. I wanted to buy a lot of Boots' S&G stuff, but seeing as most of my money was spent at the sales, I decided to buy something small instead.

It was a tough decision between this body mist and the perfume version, but I decided to go for the smaller bottle, as I didn't know if I would like it or not.

Aaaaaand... I love it!

The smell is fruity and fresh and is very long-lasting. I sprayed a few hours ago and can still smell it! It's literally so delicious and absolutely beautiful. I can imagine this being a "summer scent", but can work year-round, too. I only wish the bottle was larger!

I wish you all a great day, and a Happy New Year!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!