Homespiration Monday #2!

January 26, 2015


This week I was feeling inspired by loft apartments!

 I love how small and compact they are, while still being really open and large. They look really homey and once they're filled with pictures, and lots of furniture, they look really full and warm.

My favourite between those above is the far left one. Seeing the beams makes the apartment look almost Tudor-like, and beautifully old fashioned.



Having a library in my future home is something I'm looking forward to. I relish the idea of being able to fill a home up with lots and lots of books, written by my favourite authors. I especially love the bottom picture - look at all those books!



Loft apartments are also great because you can have your kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom all in one giant room. The bottom one shows this better (notice the mini library in the corner! ;)) Loft apartments are really good for ease, as you don't have to travel far to get to one room. The next one is a few meters away!

Kayla Lashae did her own loft apartment tour, which I loved watching. You can check that out here!

I'll see you in the next one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!