Homespiration Monday #3!

February 02, 2015


Plants! That's what was inspiring me today. 

I love the pop of green house plants can offer any room. From flowers, to cacti, they really add a new special element to any house.


I love the pop of green in both these pictures. They blend well with the simple white walls and wood flooring. I also love cacti, so when I get one soon, I can already see myself hoarding a few too many. 


That big leafy plant is gorgeous! I love how the picture looks with the plant, sofa cushions and picture right in the centre. This looks like something found on A Beautiful Mess!

Oh, and before I forget, I just made a Pinterest account! I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, though! You can follow me over here!

I'll see you in the next one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!