My Skincare Must-Haves

July 25, 2016



Skincare and taking care of my skin is important to me. Everything has an impact on skin; what you eat, drink, and especially what you use for it. These three products help me with not breaking out.


Firstly, the Blemish Control Wash by Clear Essence. The product is specially formulated for people of colour, which is why I think it has worked so well on me. I have oily/combination skin, and exfoliating is so important. Even though skin experts say that exfoliating can lead to even worse skin, it is still an integral part of my routine. I prefer to exfoliate with products that have little beads, which is what this product has. I exfoliate three to four times a week by just wetting my face and using it all over. I then rinse it off with clean water.

Next is the Nivea 2-in-1 Cleanser & Toner. I will follow up the previous wash with this, as I find it cools my skin after having it scrubbed. The smell is light and fragrant, and the fact that it cleanses and tones at the same time is an added bonus.

Finally. the Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub. I use this on days I don't use the blemish control wash, as I don't need to do both in one day. The product has small beads which help get rid of blackheads, while the rest of the product is also cooling to the skin. Definitely not going to irritate too much.

I use these products at night because I find using them in the morning can make my skin feel oily. As a soap, I use Neem soap by Ayumi Naturals day and night to get my face squeaky clean. For a moisturiser, I use the Simple Kind to Skin Day Cream with SPF 15, both in the morning and at night. And that's it!

Let me know in the comments what you like to use for your skin.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!