Instagrammers You Need to Check Out

August 04, 2016


When I'm not on Twitter, I'm probably on Instagram, so I think it's safe to say that over the years, I have managed to have a few favourite accounts. So today, I am going to show you my five favourite accounts!


Dana's account is so pretty to look at, and her editing skills are literally on point! I love the brightness of  her theme and it looks so unlike any other account I've seen before. I also follow the blog and the photography there is just as good!



My next favourite is a home ware account. I love looking at home inspirations and even have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to it. I love looking at this account in particular because all the images are places I would love to live in myself!


3 // @lacorgi

Now, when people say they'll end up alone living with 40 cats, I think the same assessment is for me, except instead of cats, I reckon it's gonna be 40 dogs! I follow other animal accounts, but this one is for sure my favourite due to the personality of the pup. Corgis, I think, are the cutest dog out there and this account just proves it.


4 // @li0nsmane

If you are familiar with Youtuber and blogger Estee Lalonde, then you probably know of photographer and Professional Instagram Husband Aslan. His photography account is so aesthetically pleasing, the grid above doesn't do it proper justice! The rest of the account is filled with amazing pictures, and his food Youtube channel is one of my favourites, too.



I love food, so it's a given a food account would end up here. This account takes such pretty food pictures that probably taste as great as they look. I love how they're also plant based and so aesthetically pleasing as well. 

I obviously love more than 5 accounts, but these are the top 5 I always scroll through. 

Be sure to follow my account, and tell me below what your favourite accounts are!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!