My Reading List

August 02, 2016


Since January I have had a reading list saved on my phone in the hopes that one day I will be able to read them all. Some of these have been read by millions and loved by even more, and I'm excited to also get my nose stuck in. Now that summer is here, I have more than enough time to do just that!


I'm currently reading Scenes From Early Life by Philip Hensher, and when I'm done I'm gonna get myself all of the ones below!

1 // Night Flying - Rita Murphy

2 // 1984 - George Orwell

3 // We Should All Be Feminists - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

4 // Push - Sapphire

5 // Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close - Johnathan Safran Foer

6 // The Man Who Outgrew His Prison Cell - Joe Loya

7 // Sphinx - Anne Garreta

8 // To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee

9 // The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

10 // I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings - Maya Angelou

Let me know what you're reading in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!