New Look Pure Colour Matte Liquid Lip

August 12, 2016


I love me a good red lip, and I will find any excuse to wear one if I can. When I got this lipstick a few months ago, it took me some time to get used to because I wasn't familiar with mattes or liquid lipsticks, but after wearing it out a few times, I really began to appreciate and love it.


The shade I got is Burgundy and when it dries, it is such a vivid intense colour. The packaging is pretty simple and it comes in different shades which you can see here. Since this was the first liquid lipstick I tried out, I don't have anything to compare it to formula-wise. However, the application is smooth and it starts to dry and mattify almost immediately. When it dries, it looks almost exactly like the colour in the bottle. I also love the applicator; it's easy to use and doesn't make a mess. The ultra matte finish is so beautiful too, it's a really good formula.

I know liquid lipsticks aren't meant to budge, and this doesn't do that. I've eaten all day with this lipstick on and it's managed to stay on. Even at the end of the day when I use a make-up wipe, it still doesn't come off easily!

As a clothing company, New Look is renowned, but its makeup products are also just as good. I can't wait to try out more of their range.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!