Long Time No See...

March 22, 2017

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Surprised to be hearing from me? When this pops up on your dashboard or homepage or wherever you're gonna be reading this from, you're probably gonna be wondering who the heck "The Path to Where" is. It's me, Lenny Likes to Blog!

I've given myself a whole new revamp - from my blog name, blog layout, and even the things I'm gonna be posting. And yes, I plan on posting a lot more frequently than I was before.

So, a little update. I finally finished my A-Levels! I'm currently on my gap year, and after doing some soul-searching and a ton of thinking, I've decided to start studying child nursing once September rolls around (fingers crossed)! So, I have a lot more time to start taking this blog seriously.

I wanna think of the hiatus I took as a little nap, but now I'm back to start delivering content I hope you'll enjoy reading as much as I enjoy posting.

See you in the next one!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!