The Easiest Smoothie Ever!

March 28, 2017


I've been on a bit of a health kick as of late, and one of the new introductions to my diet are smoothies! They taste so lovely if the fruit is frozen and you can literally put any combination of fruit, veg, and liquids in them to get them to taste how you like. So, I'm gonna share my favourite recipe today.


I like to get packs of fresh frozen fruit from Morrison's, my favourite being the one with blueberries, mangoes, strawberries and raspberries, however for the only pack I had in my house today was one from Asda with papaya, strawberry and raspberry. In my blender, I mixed some of this with some of the left over fruit I froze from my Mother's Day cake, and some summer berry juice, although usually mango is my absolute favourite. And then I blend!



I like it quite thick, but if you want it thinner, you can just add more juice or water. And the type of juice you use is completely up to you; you can even use some almond milk or coconut milk, or even ice cream for a dessert!

Just pour it into a glass and there you have it! Super quick, delicious, healthy.



See you in the next one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!