Aivoye Cured Black Mask

April 13, 2017


Last year, the whole DIY peel off black mask trend skyrocketed, and all over YouTube and Instagram, I saw people apply these masks to their faces and cry when peeling them off. So, needless to say I wasn't really feeling this trend, until I saw this affordable one pop up on Amazon and I thought the whiteheads on my chin and nose could use some help after all.

After waiting for ages for this to be delivered, I went and used it straight away. The instructions were written in Chinese, Korean, and Japanese but luckily there was some English on there too! I washed and cleansed my face before applying this onto my nose and chin and waited. It was thick straight out of the bottle but applied really easily and dried in 10-15 minutes.

Then came the peeling! I started off by peeling a little tab on the bottom then pulling everything off until it was off my face. It did a great job of catching little hairs and of course the whiteheads. I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt, because IT DID! My eyes watered a lot but the sensation was over really quickly. My skin did feel a bit dry afterwards, but moisturising took care of that easily.

Now, I use it maybe once every other week when I feel I need it, and it's pretty good! Other than smelling a bit like medicine, I think it does a good job for what it is. Just keep it out of your eyes, nose and mouth and I'm sure you'll be just fine!

See you in the next one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!