L'Oreal Colour Riche Oil Nail Polish - Gris Decadent

April 07, 2017


Recently, I went into Boots just intending to pass some time before I needed to meet someone and I came across this lovely shade of grey. Needless to say, I needed to buy it as soon as I locked eyes onto it!


My favourite nail polishes are browns, nudes and blacks. I haven't really had a grey nail polish in a while but I decided to give this one by L'Oreal a go. The formula is great and can last for a whole week if you don't put anything harsh on your hands. Just 2 coats that dry really easily and you're done! It goes with all my outfits (I need to stop wearing so much monochrome!) and is a perfect shade of grey for me. Not too light, but just dark enough to look almost black. 

L'Oreal nail polishes do tend to be my favourite nowadays, and I have just found my new go-to!

See you in the next one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!