My 5 Favourite Youtube Channels!

April 11, 2017


Ahhh YouTube. It has so many uses, from homework help to somehow ending up watching vines (rip) and funny cat videos. However, some of us use it for nothing other than procrastination and sometimes, that's okay. Especially when you have channels that keep you watching for sometimes hours on end. I've already shared my favourite Instagrammers, so now it's time for my favourite YouTube channels.

1 // Adessy
Even though Adessy and I are the same age, she seems so much wiser than me! I love her videos because she talks about topics that are so relevant to real life, such as university, self-worth, and growth. She's definitely someone to check out!

2 // Clothesencounters
Honestly, who doesn't love Jenn Im!? I've been watching her videos for years now, and every time she uploads I make sure to not miss a video. Her fashion style is so unique and fits her so well, and she's so friendly she's a definite favourite of mine.

3 // TheChicNatural
I watch Kim's channel for 2 things: vegan food and natural hair tutorials, and both are such quality I had to quickly hit the subscribe button. I can't tell you how many times I've been looking around for recipes that I can try at home and Kim has had me covered each time.

4 // Justine G. Feather
When I decided I was going to apply for nursing at university, I went all over the inernet finding out what it's like from both students and registered nurses. I came across Justine's channel and loved her positve attitude towards her degree and her friendly personality in general. Her videos really help me understand what it's gonna be like once September comes!

5 // Keemi
The concept of a mukbang seems both strange and intriguing at first, and once you start watching them... good luck trying to stop! Keemi is my favourite mukbanger because of the different dishes she cooks and the amount she eats. Seriously, you need to check it out yourself to see what I'm talking about. 10/10 would recommend.

I'll see you in the next one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!