What's in My Makeup Bag!

April 05, 2017

I am such a newb when it comes to makeup. I don't know how people manage to keep up with terms, brands and products when it seems like things are being released every other weekend! But, I do have a few products in my makeup bag that I find I am pretty good with using, so without further ado, lets get into my makeup bag.

First: eye stuff. I have an eyeshadow pallete from Collection, a dark brown eyebrow pencil, a spooly, and a felt eyeliner pen.


Next: the face.

I use L'Oreal True Match Foundation in the shade 8N. After looking around for a shade that matches me, I was so glad to find one that fits perfectly. To blend this out I use a BeautyBlender also from L'Oreal. To set everything, I use a powder - forgot the name and it rubbed off! - and a fluffy brush from Elf.



Finally my favourite part: the lips!

I use mainly the same shades - browns, reds and purples becasue I feel they look best with my skin tone. The lipsticks I got from Superdrug and the pencils I got from Boots and Superdrug by MUA, Miss Sporty and L'Oreal.

No contour or highlight, but it certainly gets the job done!

See you in the next one!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for checking out this post!